I will continue to wait.... When you are ready, I will be here.

Friday, March 17, 2017 0 comments
✰396✰

Catty Polka
Omega Applier Hud and Layers for classic Avatars.
Lingerie is very detailed and so well made. I have shopped at Carrie's for years since my very first Avi. 
Oufits are the best in my honest opinion, so pretty and sexy.
 

In this post I am wearing Brooke skin from Amara Beauty. It was in the March Powder Pack .  
I fell in love as soon as I tried it on.

I am also wearing:
 Belleza Isis Mesh body
Catwa Catya Bento mesh head
Vista Bento hands
Nails: Gorgeous Dolls Savage Doll Slay (Multi Mani Pack)
 
Hair: Argrace Akane (whites)
Hair in 2nd Picture: Truth Rowen (variety)
Jewelry Set: Maxi Gossamer Arabella Wild Pearls.

Poses

1st picture: eTc Poses Laying 1 

2nd picture:
 {Lyrium}
{Lyrium Poses Collection } W/ pose anywhere & Anyone HUD UPDATE 1.1


0 comments :

Post a Comment