I am the 6 to his 9 😉

Thursday, March 23, 2017 0 comments
✰397✰

@
 Tres Chic
Until April 5th
 Bambi Top
Comes with a 10 color hud.
All have Diva 69 on the back as seen in pic below.

Bambi Skirt
The Skirt also comes with a 10 color hud.
Both are compatible with:
Belleza, Maitreya, Slink & TMP Bodies. 

Hair: Pr!tty Minx All Colors

Sneakers:
Pink Pearl Designs
All I Got Tip Toe Sneakers - White 


I am wearing: 
Brooke skin from Amara Beauty,
 Belleza Isis Mesh body
Catwa Catya Bento mesh head
Vista Bento hands
Nails: Gorgeous Dolls Savage Doll Slay (Multi Mani Pack), Lipstick [MJN] QueenBee Gloss {Fatpack},  Ikon Hope eyes Ice. (Pic Below)

His Gear

JD hairpiece - [Catwa] Natural dye

"ENFORCER" AVIATORS

Sneakers:

1st Pic Pose
 
Walk with me couple pose

2nd Pic Pose 

- L E G I O N - 
 
[ L A B O V E D A ] Couple Hug Ass #1


0 comments :

Post a Comment