A blast from the past!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 0 comments
 ✰370✰


Pretty Halter
Compatible with Belleza, Maitreya & Slink mesh bodies.
Available in basic colors and/or pastels.

Mesh Head: Catwa Candy 

Mesh Body: Belleza Freya

Eyes: IKON Hope Ice

Hair:
ANALOG DOG Dee Lite @ Rewind Event 

Decoy - Courtney Skort: Dark Wash (Maitreya)  @ Rewind Event 

Sneakers: IAF Womens Metallic

Earrings: ::DirtyMind:: Doorknocker Earrings - Gold

Catwa Gum

Pose 
F*CKING NINJAS
Dancer of Gor


This was so fun for me. 
It is a true look into my teen years.
I've always had beaded necklaces and/or rosaries hanging on my mirror (improvised in pic).  Music was always playing in my room & my God the amount of magazine posters on my walls. Wore the Doorknockers and my  hair same way as in pictures. The 80's & 90's were two of the greatest decades
 😀
 



0 comments :

Post a Comment