And Suddenly, All Of My Love Songs Were About You!

Friday, January 20, 2017 0 comments
✰358✰


Strings of a Violin
Pose, Animation, Violin and Violin Bow
are included. 
Pose and attachments are modifiable.

 I really enjoyed doing this post, I hope you all do as well.


 A Midsummer Night's Dream - White
Rigged corset comes in 5 standard Sizes XXS-L.
Also included: Wings and crown.

Titania Sandals White -Slink High
Come in 5 sizes for slink feet. XXS-L
Because of leg wrap. It goes higher than I am showing in pic. Shows have a hud Colors for the heels as well as 3 leg wrap length.

Mesh Head: Catwa Candy 

Mesh Body: Belleza Freya

  Hair: Exile Empty Pages

Hands: Vista PROHAND

Gorgeous Dolls
DoLL Slay (Mani Pack)  L&R
For Vista Bento hands. 

{anc} NO LIMITS // flock of flying doves. [sugar white] 4Li

E.V.E Studio  Dancing_Petals_of_the_Moon



Forgive position of violin. 
I was trying to show all I was posting.



0 comments :

Post a Comment