Into The Woods

Saturday, December 24, 2016 0 comments
 ✰346✰


  December 11th 2016 - January 3, 2017

::OOPS:: 

Camo Top 
Compatible for Maitreya, Ebody, Belleza & Slink mesh bodies.
Nipple cover & 8 texture hud included. I used my own nipple cover, kind of went with the collar. I will post pic of included nipple cover below. 


!IT! - Sia Hair Unrigged (Gacha)
I love this hair from the moment I put it on. It is a very cute bob cut. Play for one or many colors.





Bracelet: Ryca GR



Mesh Head: Catwa Bibi

Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara



Eyes:  IKON Triumph ICE



Maitreya Lara Mesh Panties

REIGN.- ROME LACE UP HEELS- MAITREYA HIGH

VISTA  PROHAND  


Doll Gorgeous(Ring Set) - L&R(ADD)

DoLL Slay(Mani Pack) - L&R(ADD)
Tattoo: Letis Unicorn

[Manticore] Carbie [Hunter]


Poses 

Top Picture: Label motion I'm too cute

Something New: blog my nails 
TuTy's FASHION LOOKBOOK female still poses


0 comments :

Post a Comment