☆ In My Thoughts ☆

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 0 comments
☆ Post 209 ☆ 

If you follow my blog, you know  KC Couture is one of my few favorite shoe stores. If you don't follow me I will explain why. Shoe's are well detailed and well made. Each pair of shoes come with an amazing hud, many colors and/or textures to choose from. The hud allows you to change colors on certain parts of the shoe, or the entire shoe.
Shoe packages also come with shoes for a few mesh feet,  Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Tmp and/or N-Core.
To be able to switch colors to match any outfits is great, but to get all of this for a low cost is the icing on the cake. With that all being said,  Apogee platforms by  KC Couture
are a sexy pair of Platforms. Below you will find a bigger picture of the shoes and their hud. 

Gorgeous Dolls another fave of mine. I had bought a few nails before I started blogging for Gorgeous Dolls. I love these nails. Maitreya's long nails are not long enough for my taste and while Belleza's & Slink are, I prefer deigns and a wider selection of colors. There are diamond studs with several design/colors. If you look below, you will see a closer look at them.  A little lower you will see the hud. 

Thread  by Magika, is one of 2 new styles.  I bought both. They are very pretty with tons of volume. In slide you will see front and back. 

Body 

Mesh body:  Mesh body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara Shape: .::WoW Skins::. - Elisabeth Modified
Skin: .::WoW Skins::.  - V2 Lagherta (Milk)
Lash
es:  .::WoW Skins::. Lashes 2014- 3 different eyelashes.





☆  Clothing  

 .:AVALE:. Jennifer .Darkness. - With Mesh Appliers
Heels: KC Couture Apogea platforms - Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, TMP & N-CORE mesh feet. 

☆  Accessories  

Hair: Magika - 03 - Thread 
Gorgeous Dolls Chic Macabre(Claw Ed.) - For Maitreya Mesh Hands 
Lace Curtains: Scarlet Creative - Ete Cabin


*paper moon* Grand Cupped Curtains: Eyelet Collector
Ottoman ~BAZAR~ Arizona Bedroom (PG VERSION)



















0 comments :

Post a Comment