☆ Foxy ☆

Sunday, November 8, 2015 0 comments
☆ Post 204

 Gorgeous Dolls - Boho Chic'd (XL Almond) - For Slink, Flat & Elegant/Elegant 1, Maitreya and The mesh project natural hands.
I am wearing 3 different designs on my nails.


Slink - Physique Hourglass Body
This is my first time wearing this mesh body. I seem to like it very much. I am still making adjustments, as well as, learning the hud. I will use this body in the future. I am happy with my purchase. This body is thick, well made and affordable. Everything you want in a mesh body. 

 

Body
 
Mesh body:  Slink - Physique Hourglass Body Mesh
Hands: Slink Flat
Shape: .::WoW Skins::. - Elisabeth Modified
Skin: .::WoW Skins::.  - V2 Lagherta (Milk)
Eyes: {S0NG} - Prisma // Sky Eye
Hair: Truth Hair - Foxy -  light blondes @ Uber


Clothing

Top: Emery - Apache Striped Top Navy
@ Uber
Bottom: !Rebel Hope - Jealousy Mesh Jeans Dirty
@ FaMESHed Oct. round
Boots: Just Design - Polo Black @ FaMESHed Oct. round

 
Accessories

Nails : Gorgeous Dolls - Boho Chic'd (XL Almond) - Slink FLAT  Mesh Hands
Rings: Honest Creations - Flat - Venom - Gold 


Poses

TuTys - ICONIC GIRL - 40 sexy female still poses + posing hud








0 comments :

Post a Comment