☆ Always Grateful ☆

Saturday, November 14, 2015 0 comments

 ☆ Post 206 ☆

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES Montclair Living Room
Adult & PG Versions

This set is fit for any home. I blogged this room in an Office skybox from oyasumi. I tried something different & I personally love it. It is so cozy & comfy, perfect for thanksgiving/fall season. There is so much that is included with this set. Everything is copyable & animations in Sofa, Chair, Bookcase & Fireplace. You can change some of the fabrics. 4 choices.

Set Includes:
Bookcase, Armchair, Fireplace, Decoration Give Thanks, Jar with Hydrangea flowers, Carpet, Vintage Clock, Sofa with Blanket, Sofa without Blanket, Ottoman Pink, Ottoman Green, Tray, Table, Frame Always Be Thankful, Pumpkin Candles & Frame Bucket List Fall.

I added curtains as well as My kitty & a lamp.
Lace Curtains: Scarlet Creative - Ete Cabin
*paper moon* Grand Cupped Curtains: Eyelet Collector
Kitty  -Pixicat-  Bastet.Sphynx (Sit) From an earlier Arcade Event.
  
oyasumi The Office slybox (Rare) 
From an earlier Arcade Event.
 
Please visit my Home & Garden Blog!












0 comments :

Post a Comment