☆ My Autumn ☆

Thursday, October 29, 2015 2 comments

 ☆ Post 201 ☆ 

Gorgeous Dolls Macabre nails are perfect for this Halloween. Many designs to chose from. Available for different Mesh Bodies.  A gift (free) from Gorgeous Dolls.
I have failed to mention before, You can change designs for each individual nail. 
See below for Design Hud. 


KC Couture Zephora High Boots 
These boots Look amazing and will match with almost anything you wear. If not, you can go neutral.
Made for Maitreya, Slink and Belleza high feet.
See below for color chart.
 



 Body 

Mesh body:  Belleza- Isis Mesh body. 
Shape: .::WoW Skins::. Elisabeth Modified 
Skin: .::WoW Skins::.  V2 Lagherta (Milk) 
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Prisma // Sky Eye 
Hair:  LITTLE BONES Creme - The Blondie @ Uber 
Lashes:  .::WoW Skins::. Lashes 2014- 3 different eyelashes.
Lips:  CottonCANDYmonsteR Mocha 

 
 
Clothes

When I finally got into October's Uber Event, I went to purchase hair, but ended up with so much more.
My KITJA Sweater, Skirt & Scarf are from Uber.

Top: KITJA - Lauren Sweater Pumpkin
Bottom: KITJA  Lauren Skirt CAMEL
Scarf: KITJA Lauren Scarf BROWN 
Boots: KC Couture  Zephora High Boots. For Slink, Maitreya & Belleza (Promo 99$ L's)




Accessories
 
Nails : Gorgeous Dolls Macabre - Various Mesh Hands.. For Belleza hands #6
Rings: Gorgeous Dolls Dream With Me(MIDI Rings) - Belleza Mesh Hands(ALL)
Sunglasses: Redgrave  Sunglasses DIVA / Tortoise 
Tattoo: Infected - Absolute Tattoo 
Nose Piercing: -RYCA- Face-piercing Gold
 

Pose
 
. Infiniti . - Holding - 2 Static Poses 


Location
 
 
 Haunted House, Apple & Pumpkin Picking.
 
 

2 comments :

  • Crowley1313 said...

    I love your Autumn blog...You are the most interesting woman I think I may have ever encountered. Pardon my forwardness for saying so. Keep up the good work. Please check out what I have been cooking up here: https://www.facebook.com/E-Nygmah-SL-Eshu-and-Adventurer-Storyteller-1715193382056402/

Post a Comment