☆ Post 187 ☆

Wednesday, August 5, 2015 0 comments




Clothing

 !Twisted Glam. - Riley's Leo Bodysuit
Availabl NOW @ PHAT FASHION FAIR
This bodysuit is very sexy. Love it!
many pretty colors to choose from. 
Included: Appliers for Mesh bodies & layers for non mesh bodies! 

Venomous Designs Evolution Heels (Slink High Only) 
Feminine and sexy heels! Love Love Love these as well!
So many styles and colors to choose from.

Poses 

Something New  ~ Stairway to Shoes



Blog My Nails





Accessories 

Hair: Exile Future Outcasts Natural Fusion 

Alchemy & .B I R D Y   (Foxes)   Yes Sir - Collar - Chain- Obsidian from older
Uber event.

Nails:  ~Gorgeous Dolls~  (Claws) Vol. I - Belleza Mesh Hands (All poses)

 ~Gorgeous Dolls~ Has Nails for Mesh hands, 
I Have Sets for maitreya, slink & now Belleza
They are beautiful & well detailed!
A frat invetment, in my opinion.

Body 

I am wearing -Belleza- Isis Mesh body.
Shape: .::WoW Skins::. Elisabeth Modified
Skin: .::WoW Skins::.  V2 Lagherta
Eyes: {S0NG} Prisma //Sky eyes
  Slink/Belleza/Maitreya/Omega HUD - Gloss-n-Glam
Lashes: .::WoW Skins::. Lashes 2014


 


0 comments :

Post a Comment