☆ Full Circle ☆

Friday, April 3, 2015 0 comments
☆ Blog # 100 ☆

Here, I am in the triple digits, BLOG 100!
Full Circle for me!
This post is very special to me. 
First of all, I got to do  it with my very best friend! 
Ina was my influence to blog.
Without her, I would have probably stopped at my second blog..lol
I am truly grateful to her! 
This gorgeous and sexy bodysuit, from: Venomous Designs, was made by
 someone very special to me as well. 
She rp's my forever SL Gma! AbriannaOceanside (Gma Bria) Was my first Sponser! 
She took a chance on me and got my foot in the door (so to speak).

☆ Body ☆ 

Body:             Maitreya                             Lara
Shape:            [eStyle]                             Coral X5
Skin:          .::WoW Skins::.                      Elisabeth Darktan Nat
Eyes:                IKON                             'Sunrise' Eyes - Verdigris Pale
Feet:                Maitreya                          High Feet 

☆ Clothes ☆ 

BodySuit:   Venomous Designs          Midnight Dream Body Suit-Blue New!!!
 
☆ Accessories ☆ 

Hair:                 ICONIC                       MIKAYLA-BOMBSHELLS
Mani/Pedi:        Maitreya                      Hud

☆ Poses & Props ☆ 

Purple Poses   Friends 108

To view what Ina's wearing, view her blog:




0 comments :

Post a Comment