✨ Samantha ✨

Tuesday, February 3, 2015 0 comments

✨ Blog #72 ✨

Envious Desires This is one of my favorite clothing stores.
I love my curves, rl and sl.
Desire Mohegan know's how to cater to curvy woman!
This gorgeous top and matching Shoes can be found, for a reasonable price @ the
 Love this top and these shoes!

I added these Zia pants from Alyce!
  $100L's for 80 colors, not so bad, huh? I have worn these pants many times over.
Love them as well!

Magika Hair No.
I went looking for hair the other day and went to my usual stores.
When I reached Magika, I saw this hair and tried it on. How did I missed this hair.
I must have been sick that day...lol
Seriously! LOVE THIS HAIR!

Handbag from Hilly Haalan!  This purse came with matching shoes.
I love this set, which I am sure I will use in a future blog.
This set was also a great buy! Great price!

 
✨ Body

Body:           Maitreya                  Mesh Body (Lara) 
Shape:          [eStyle]                 Coral X5                                                                             
Skin:       Orage Creations            Sherazade skin - cream tone (Brown)
Eyes:              Anara                   Customeyes 
Feet:                Slink                   Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High 
Ears:         [MANDALA]                UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5  

✨ Clothes    
Top:              Envious Desires        Peep Me Top
Bottom:               Alyce                Zia Pants - 80 Colors
Shoes:           Envious Desires        Spike Bitch Pump (White)

 
✨  Accessories ✨
 
Hair:                            Magika                No [01]
Eyelashes:             Gaeline Cosmetics       Mesh Lashes Fantasia                                            
Freckles:                    ♥Pink Acid♥           Natural Beauty Freckles & Mole
Lips:                              MONS               Makeups - Lipstick Sun Lips (Dark) Wine
Mani:                           Maitreya              Hud
Pedi:                               Slink                Hud
Ring:                              Lazuri               Empress Josephine Ring1
Purse:                        Hilly Haalan            Avalyn Spiked Heels & Handbag Set White 
                                                                   Slink High Feet

✨ Poses & Props ✨
 
Tuty's - Desirable Girl - 40 sexy female still poses + posing HUD  

 

0 comments :

Post a Comment