✨ My Ever After ✨

Sunday, February 8, 2015 0 comments



 ✨ Blog #74✨

I love blogging and all post are fun for me, 
but this one was especially fun, since I had some help.
My frog turned into MY EVER AFTER!

My Frog from Bad Apple Designs you can find this adorable lil frog 
@ the Streets Of Love Event. They are all so adorable!

AERYN Dress by: KC Couture, comes in 5 sizes, XXS - L with an Alpha layer. 
Included with the dress:
Hud with a huge variety of dresses as well as belt combinations. 
If that isn't enough, for the very low price, 
you also receive AnnA heels in black, for SLINK high feet.
For this post, I chose to wear KC Couture AnnA shoe/fat pack. 
I wanted to match my dress option. This Dress is very well made and so pretty.

His outfit is from FashionNatic.
 Outfit includes, Shirt, pants, ring and shoes!

Some of you may have read about my obsession of unicorns in past post,
So you may understand why I needed this tattoo.  
Letis Tattoo Unicorn Sleeves come with many appliers.
 I love that I can wear it on both Maitreya and Belleza bodies!


✨ Body


Body:           Maitreya                  Mesh Body (Lara) 
Shape:          [eStyle]                 Coral X5                                                                             
Skin:       Orage Creations            Sherazade skin - cream tone (Brown)
Eyes:              Anara                   Customeyes 
Feet:                Slink                   Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High 
Ears:         [MANDALA]                UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5  


✨ Clothes  

Dress:         KC Couture        AERYN Outfit - Rigged Mesh 5 Sizes / FATPACK w black AnnA Shoes
Shoes:         KC Couture        Heels for Slink High & Belleza Venus / FATPACK 40 Colors 
His Outfit:  FashionNatic         MESH Vartan Outfit/15 Shirt Styles (HUD) 

✨  Accessories ✨

Hair:                         TRUTH HAIR         Nathalia Mesh Hair) - variety                    
Freckles:                    ♥Pink Acid♥           Natural Beauty Freckles & Mole
Lips:                           [Pink Fuel]           Glossy Pout  Lipsticks - <Pinks> Berry Smoothie
Mani/Pedi:                Maitreya Slink Feet         Huds
Ring:                              RYCA               RING WING GOLD      
Bracelet:                         RYCA               BANGLE/BRACELET PLANE GOLD
Earrings                          RYCA               EARRING PID ICED-HOOP GOLD
Tattoo:                        Letis Tattoo         Unicorn Sleeves Tattoo & Appliers     


✨ Poses & Props ✨ 

Bad Apple Designs   Frog Prince    Frog Prince Blowing A Kiss(wear me) #9 

Vetrovian Sin Poses Store - Unforgettable Kiss

Tuty's - Desirable Girl - 40 sexy female still poses + posing HUD




























0 comments :

Post a Comment