✨ WindsDale ✨

Saturday, January 10, 2015 0 comments
Blog #62

OMG! Unicorns at Collabor88 Event
When my aunt, Ina The Ninja (More Than A Demo),
 told me about this up and coming event, I lost my mind!
Since I can remember, I have been obsessed with Unicorns.
Needless to say, I hurt my SL wallet, but so worth every last linden.
I'd like to share my opinions on the thing I bought at this event. 
This blog has but a few things I bought from there. I should have another post or two too follow.

First item is this beautiful gown by JUNBUG!
My Jaw dropped when I set my yes on this breathe-taking gown!
I do suggest however to try demo first.
I love this gown, but it as hard to fit into. 
I could not use either of my mesh bodies with it and with my shape from e-style!
I still had to adjust my chest a lot.
Again, this is my experience and everyone has a different shape.
It was worth all the time I spent adjusting my shape. The dress was very well made 
and the texture are flawless. (I might got back for more colors)

The Unicorn Head Chain by Yummy!
Another piece I had to have! I too is made so beautifully. This piece of jewelery  
makes me feel royal with this gown, Like a princess to the unicorns! 
To finish this look, I bought the Electra Unicorn Horn Necklace &
Electra Unicorn Horn Earrings from
MAXI GOSSAMER, which is also so beautiful!

I will list all props on the bottom of the post as usual. The house, lamp post & frames 
I purchased from the event a well.




✨ Body
  
Shape:          [eStyle]                   Coral X5                                                                                     
Skin:       Orage Creations            Sherazade skin - cream tone (Blonde)
Eyes:            Anara                      Customeyes   
Hands:           Slink                     Casual Hands (Nail hud)
Feet:               Slink                     Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
 
 ✨ Clothes  
 

Dress:            JUNBUG                   Betty's Gown [Vintage Floral Unicorn]

 
✨  Accessories ✨
 
Hair:                           Truth Hair           Neria -  variety
Eyelashes:             Gaeline Cosmetics     Divina Mesh Eyelashes                                            
Freckles:                    ♥Pink Acid♥          Natural Beauty Freckles & Mole
Lips:                           [Pink Fuel]           Glossy Pout  Lipsticks - <Bright> Choco Bonus 
Earrings:       MAXI GOSSAMER        Electra Unicorn Horn
Necklace:       MAXI GOSSAMER         Electra Unicorn Horn  
Head Chain:                  Yummy!             MESH (unrigged) Unicorn Head Chain

✨ Props ✨

{Virtual Props}  The Last Unicorn Pose Prop
Other Unicorn: Borrowed from a friend - Pimpernel Fae Pony
Trompe Loeil - Iona Conservatory [mesh]
Trompe Loeil - Iona Path Lights [mesh]
Frame:   LARK -   What May Come  







0 comments :

Post a Comment