✨ Linda ✨

Friday, January 16, 2015 0 comments

✨ Blog #65 ✨

Feeling O' so sexy in this mini dress by Gypsylynn Whelan 
and Shoes by: .:KC Couture:.! 
I just Love how the clothing from
Seven Second Girl  Hugs onto my body, showing off all my curves! 

Don't Mess With Texas hair from Clawtooth @ FaMESHed,
 is  a new favorite hair of mine. 
Hair with body, is my weakness. 

I have been buying Jewlery from Ryca
Since my my first days n Sl. (On My first avi). I love there jewelery!
 I find there Jewelery very life like. This is definitely my go to outfit for dancing.
 

✨ Body



Body:           Maitreya                  Mesh Body (Lara)
Shape:          [eStyle]                   Coral X5                                                                             
Skin:       Orage Creations            Sherazade skin - cream tone (Brown)
Eyes:             [Hush]                    X3 Holly Skin - WildNights - BlueCloud
Feet:                Slink                     Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High


 ✨ Clothes



Dress:  Seven Second Girl                      Mini Dress Tiled Leather 1 Combo 
Shoes:          .:KC Couture:.                    BELLA Heels for Slink High & Belleza 


 ✨  Accessories ✨
 

Hair:                            Clawtooth           Don't Mess With Texas (Essentials Pack) @ FaMESHed
Eyelashes:             Gaeline Cosmetics       Divina Mesh Eyelashes                                            
Freckles:                    ♥Pink Acid♥             Natural Beauty Freckles & Mole
Lips:                             [Pink Fuel]           INK Lipstick/LipGloss
Mani:                            Maitreya              Hud
Pedi:                                Slink                 Hud                                         
Necklace:                        RYCA                  CHOKER BL-DIA PLATINUM
Bracelets:                        RYCA                  Arm-Band Gypsy Silver  


 ✨ Poses ✨
   
.[ pose+ivity ].             Holland Pack
kirin                              rumi pose 7





0 comments :

Post a Comment