✨ Just My Luck ✨

Thursday, January 15, 2015 2 comments
✨ Blog #64 ✨

 I chose to go a humorous route with this blog post. 
However, I adore this Boyfriend Shirt by: Bad Apple Designs.
It is a comfy fit, love that I can wear it with either of my mesh bodies!
I can't say how exited I was about these 
Lolli hair Sticks by Vyper Wasp! They are so adorbs.

My new mesh body part, my ears.
  UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 from 
[MANDALA] are  awesome. They come with an 
amazing hud to switch style of ear (a choice of 3), paint and Jewelery.
They are my new fave toy. 




✨ Body

  

Body:           Maitreya                    Mesh Body (Lara)
Shape:          [eStyle]                    Coral X5                                                                                     
Skin:       Orage Creations              Sherazade skin - cream tone (Blonde)
Eyes:              Anara                      Customeyes 
Ears:         [MANDALA]                   UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5 


 
✨ Clothes  

Top:            Bad Apple Designs                   Boyfriend Shirt

 ✨  Accessories ✨


Hair:                     Truth Hair                Harmony (Mesh Hair) - variety 
Hairbase:            ILLMATIC            :: Smoothed Baby Hairs - FATPACK 
Freckles:            ♥Pink Acid♥                 Natural Beauty Freckles & Mole
Mani/Pedi              Maitreya                 Maitreya hud
HairSticks:     Bad Apple Designs           Lolli Sticks # 2

         
     ✨ Poses ✨   
Tuty's - Desirable Girl - 40 sexy female still poses + posing HUD 


2 comments :

Post a Comment