✨ Daughter Of Darkness ✨

Friday, January 30, 2015 0 comments
✨ Blog #70 ✨

  Faded Pink Bralet Top by Venemous Designs.
I love this top and I love the fact that it has the option for omega applier. 
With my mesh bodies, I am finding myself a lover of appliers. his top is very well detailed.
You won't be disappointed.I am not. 
ALLURE! by:  [B.ijou]
This is a sexy outfit, which I am only wearing the skirt too. 
However, the outfit in it's entirety, is very sexy. 
MUNICH BOOTS by: .:KC:. Couture  are gorgeous boots. I am biased
because I adore Kc Couture! It is only because, The textures are beauttifull. 
They are very inexpensive for fat pack. So much variety. 
Accessories, Lie all woman, I need them! lol 
I don't usually write about accessories, but in this case I must. 
I love my Collars by: ( r e d ) M i n t.
 Unlike many I use mine purely as an accessory, but they 
are also rlv Collars. It includes a hud which allows you to change it's colors.
My belly tattoo, by: .: TAOX :. is awesome. I loved it when I saw it.  
To my surprise, it was free and comes with appliers.


✨Body 



Body:           Maitreya                   Mesh Body (Lara)                                                                            Shape:          [eStyle]                  Coral X5
Skin:       Orage Creations             Sherazade skin - cream tone (Brown) 

Eyes:              Anara                      Customeyes 
Feet:                Slink                      Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Ears:         [MANDALA]               UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5  


✨ Clothes
  
Top:          Venemous Designs           Faded Pink Bralet Top (Physique and Omega Huds)
Skirt:                [B.ijou]                     ALLURE!
Stockings:       AviCandy                   Fishnet Stockings[Style 3]
Boots:          .:KC:. Couture               MUNICH BOOTS   Slink High & Standard / FATPACK



 ✨ Accessories ✨

Hair:                            =DeLa*=               Mercy" Blacks and White
Eyelashes:             Gaeline Cosmetics       Divina Mesh Eyelashes                                              
Freckles:                    ♥Pink Acid♥             Natural Beauty Freckles & Mole 
Lips:                            [Pink Fuel]              INK Lipstick/LipGloss
Mani:                            Maitreya                                Hud
Pedi:                                Slink                                  Hud    
Nose Piercing:               RYCA                  Nose piercing Diamond/Platinum
Lip Piercing:                  RYCA                  Lip-Piercing Amber Diamond/Platinum
Belly Piercing:       [PuncturedPinup]         Belly Piercing with and without shadow
Collar:                       ( r e d ) M i n t           Posture Collar > No.02 >
Upper Tattoo:                    Letis                   :: Inermis Little & Appliers
Belly Tattoo:                 .: TAOX :.               TaTToo & Applier // Belly Orchids
✨ Props/Poses ✨
                                                                                                                                                                          Tuty's - Desirable Girl - 40 sexy female still poses + posing HUD

LostAngel Industries  "Film Noir - The Dark Alley " - Multipose














 

0 comments :

Post a Comment