✨ Brooklyn ✨

Sunday, January 18, 2015 0 comments
✨ Blog #66

I ❤ KC Couture Shoes and clothing! 
Textures are amazing details on clothing and shoes are flawless.
I can go on and on about this dress, but I feel it speaks for itself.
I love this new hair from Magika I tried on the demo 
and loved it so much I bought two of 
thier huds.
This i my fave tattoo from Letis, I have posted it before in an earlier post.
I might have mentioned this before but, I  have purchase tattoos from them 
since, my old main account. That was almost 4 years ago.
As the years go by, they adjust and change with the times.
I really like the quality of their body art.

✨ Body

Body:           Maitreya                  Mesh Body (Lara) 
Shape:          [eStyle]                   Coral X5                                                                             
Skin:       Orage Creations            Sherazade skin - cream tone (Brown)
Eyes:             [Hush]                    X3 Holly Skin - WildNights - BlueCloud
Feet:                Slink                     Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High 

✨ Clothes    

Dress:       .:KC Couture:.              SELENA Dress 5 Mesh Sizes+Fitmesh / FATPACK
 
✨  Accessories ✨
 
Hair:                            Magika                  Lemon
Eyelashes:             Gaeline Cosmetics     Divina Mesh Eyelashes                                            
Freckles:                    ♥Pink Acid♥         Natural Beauty Freckles & Mole
Lips:                             [Pink Fuel]          Glossy Pout Lipsticks <Pinks>
Mani:                            Maitreya               Hud
Pedi:                                Slink                 Hud                                         
Collar:                        ( r e d ) M i n t       Posture V-Collar ~ No.09 (Women)
Face gem Piercings:    Cute Poison          Chimerical Piercings   
Face Piercings:      RealEvil Industries    **RE** Rebel Face Piercings Set * MESH * Unisex *    
Nose Piercings:                RYCA              Face-piercing Diamond/Platinum
Tattoo:                               Letis                Letis Tattoo :: Inermis :: & Appliers 
Appliers:               Love N Lust Designs  Omega Hud  For Maitreya Body

✨ Poses & Props ✨ 
  
Props & Pose:            Magnifique Poses      Dark Brick Wall (Pose Prop)

0 comments :

Post a Comment