✨ Winter Wishes ✨

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 0 comments
 ✨ Blog #59


Anastasia Coat - GROUP GIFT, from Purple Moon Creations
Elegance and beauty, I love this coat! Thank you Poulet Koenkamp, for this generous gift.
I am one grateful customer. 

Lazuri-Fall-Romance-Complete-Set, is a great set to have. 
If you have read some of my older blogs, you already know, I love Lazuri.
Jewelery is so detailed and the colors are so vibrant. 

I am not usually known for wearing short hair, but when Truth advertised this one,
I knew I just had to have it! 
It is a very mature look for me personally, 
which is ok since I am a Great Gma on SL

✨ Body

  
Body:           Maitreya                    Mesh Body (Lara)                                                                               Shape:          [eStyle]                    Coral X5
Skin:       Orage Creations              Sherazade skin - cream tone (Blonde)

✨ Clothes  

Coat:  Purple Moon Creations         Anastasia Coat - GROUP GIFT

 ✨  Accessories ✨



Hair:              Truth Hair                    Holly (Mesh Hair) - light browns
Eyelashes:  Gaeline Cosmetics          Divina Mesh Eyelashes                                            
Freckles:      ♥Pink Acid♥                 Natural Beauty Freckles & Mole
Lips:              [Pink Fuel]               Glossy Pout  Lipsticks - <Bright> Choco Bonus 
Mani/Pedi    alaskametro<3        Slink manicure/pedicure - "Basic Pack" 
Jewelery:          Lazuri                   Fall-Romance-Complete-Set

         

     ✨ Poses ✨   


Tuty's - Desirable Girl - 40 sexy female still poses + posing HUD

0 comments :

Post a Comment