✨ Celebrate ✨

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 0 comments
 
✨ Blog #58

Maitreya Mesh Body (Lara)
My Loving twins, Gave me an amazing Christmas gift.
Although in this dress, my body is covered up, I have to say this body is
amazing.
The hud is one of the best huds I have seen to date, (my opinion of course).
The Slink feet and hands fit well with the body, almost perfect. I am loving my new body!

It is one sexy dress! A great and economical way to bring in the New Year!
For the low cost price, Klari55a has included Dress, Gloves & Shoes! 
The dress hugs on to your every curve. Shoes as all of KC Couture shoes, are gorgeous,
well made, with great textures and a huge selections of colors. It is Definitely a great buy!
  
I am a huge fan of Lazuri Jewelery, so when I found this gift,
Gift Classic Pearl Set - Color Change, I was so excited. It is  beautifully detailed 
and pairs well with my dress.

alaskametro<3        Slink manicure/pedicure
I was so happy to find these nails on market place. The hud covers all my mesh hands 
and feet. Low cost and very nice designs, what more can you ask for? 
Appliers included for Slink and Omega. 

                                                                      ✨Body✨
  
Body:           Maitreya                    Mesh Body (Lara)

Shape:          [eStyle]                    Coral X5                                                                                     Skin:       Orage Creations              Sherazade skin - cream tone (Blonde)



✨  Clothing ✨



Outfit:       KC Couture                MADRID - Dress with Gloves & Slink High Heel


 ✨  Accessories ✨



Hair:                Magika                      [03] Tonight
Eyelashes:  Gaeline Cosmetics          Divina Mesh Eyelashes                                            

Freckles:      ♥Pink Acid♥                 Natural Beauty Freckles & Mole
Lips:            [Pink Fuel]               Glossy Pout  Lipsticks - <Bright> Choco Bonus 
Mani/Pedi    alaskametro<3        Slink manicure/pedicure - "Basic Pack" (Gloss midnight)
         
     ✨ Poses ✨   
Tuty's - Desirable Girl - 40 sexy female still poses + posing HUD
   

                                                           



 



0 comments :

Post a Comment